Kaitiaki Ahurea (Level 2) Training Programme
Kaitiaki Ahurea is an NZQA accredited Level 2 training course. It offers the opportunity to improve effective engagement in Māori Communities, knowledge and leadership skills for people who are working with Māori communities. This course is offered to everyone who has a specific interest in enhancing Māori Health outcomes.
What you will learn
Graduates will have:
- An understanding of the culturally diverse populations within New Zealand
- An understanding of Māori culture, Māori concepts and a Māori worldview
- An understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi
- An understanding and appreciation of unconscious bias and how these impacts on the design or delivery of health and social services.
For more information
Please call (0800) AKONGA or 0800 256 6642 – or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our online application process